This weeks Top Ten Tuesday is coming to from a one handed blogger (my hand is in a cast. ouch!). The Broke & The Bookish's meme this week is all about my goals and resolutions for the upcoming year. These are both personal goals and book/blog related goal.
- Be more organised - This includes both with my blog and with my personal life.
- Read more - I want to make it a goal of 2015 to read at least one book a week.
- Review! - I want to try review every book I read.
- Re-read more - Re-reading books I already own before buying more.
- Blog more - I want to have more blog posts up each week than I currently do.
- Interact - Whether that be commenting, tweeting or on instagram!
- Do more good deeds - It's the little things. Helping those who need it.
- Complete/Pass my second year - Getting through second year of university would be great.
- Spend Less - I am such an impulse buyer, especially when it comes to books.
- Get healthy! - Yes. I had to include the obligatory goal that I make every year.
What are some of your goals for 2015?