Thursday 8 January 2015

2015 READING CHALLENGES

It has come to my attention that there are many different reading challenges about for 2015; Hannah at Broc's Bookcase has written a great post about the many available. Granted, I don't have the time or the reading ability to participate in them all there are a few I do want to participate in. I already spoke about The Re-read Challenge that I've joined, but a couple more I'm going to join are:

The Daily Prophecy
 I recently made a post about how I wanted to read more fairytale retellings this coming year and then I came across this challenge hosted by The Daily Prophecy and thought how perfect it would be to give the challenge a go and finally get reading some fairytale retellings. There are varying levels of reading to aim for, for this challenge and I think I am going to stick to the Magic Mirror goal; that's 5-9 books over the year.


Another challenge I'm participating in this year is Goodread's 2015 reading challenge, in which you can set yourself a goal; in my case I've decided to pick 52 books and your challenge is to meet that goal. I set myself one in April, 2014 of 30 books so this year I aim to read one book a week. All you need to do is join Goodreads and join me on this challenge. 

Are you going to participate in any challenges this year?

Keep an eye out for updates and reviews I'll be doing throughout 2015!




2 comments:

  1. I went to the post with all the Fairytale books you want to read and you are up to some really good books! The lunar chronicles are unique and filled with awesome characters. Entwined is one of my favorite retellings from the 12 dancing princesses. Welcome to the challenge and happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! I'm planning to read The Lunar Chronicles really soon hopefully!

      Delete