This weeks Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke & The Bookish is all about the books I'm highly anticipating this coming year which have previously been mentioned in another post, but these are dedicated just to the authors releasing their debut novels this year and those I can't wait to get my hands on and has made me get a bit "one click preorder" happy on amazon.
- Love, Tanya - Tanya Burr (February 26th)
- The Glam Guide - Fleur De Force (February 12th)
- Playlist for the dead - Michelle Falkoff (January 27th)
- Everything That Makes You - Moriah McStay (March 17th)
- No Place To Fall - Jaye Robin Brown (January 15th)
- None of the Above - I.W. Gregorio (April 7th)
- The Night We Said Yes - Lauren Gibaldi (June 16th)
- The Distance Between Lost and Found - Kathryn Holmes (17th February)
- The Wrong Side of Right - Jenn Marie Thorne (March 17th)
- Because You'll Never Meet Me - Leah Thomas (July 2nd)
What debut novels are you most looking forward to this year?
Disclamer - dates shown above may vary from country to country, they're the dates shown on Goodreads or UK Amazon